World's most valuable sports teams?

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Hah, I almost missed it thanks to the slew of things that was going on, but thankfully I didn't. Overall, a rather depressing match, but not for United fans. I wasn't at all confident about Arsenal winning this one, especially after the first leg (we were lucky to lose by 1:0 in that one), so the loss wasn't that much of a surprise. I'm really glad Van Persie managed to get a goal in before FT though... lessens the sting a little bit.

Here's to hoping next season will be a whole lot less bumpy than this one for the Gunners.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
You just had to, didn't you? It's too bad the NE/Colts match this year is in IND... friend and I were going to go if it was in NE (much closer to drive to). Oh well, still looking forward to watching it on the big screen, and being able to mock my friend when the Colts kick NE's ass.

madstork91

The One, The Only...
Techgage: Where if the topic isn't absolutely about technology, eventually it ends up about soccer.

HAH!

Seriously though, I nearly feel like there should be something on this site for it sometimes.