wipEout HD trailer released!

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Sony today released a new trailer for the game, which you can enjoy below in streaming format. No release date has been announced yet for the project, but it is still expected to hit the PlayStation Store sometime later this year.

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/51494

This is going to kick major ass... I cannot wait for it. I still need to get the version for the PSP though...

madstork91

The One, The Only...
This only really goes to prove an idea that I've had in my head all along.

The PS3 was released a full year too early.

1) Lack of initial game titles, due to not enough time for developers to make decent games.
2) Developers rushing games to the shelves to capitalize on the fact that there isnt any good games for the system and their project might suck later in comparison to other projects underway.
3) PS staples like wipEout were not available at launch, because they didnt even give them enough time to finish this.
4) Firmware was bad at launch.
5) SixAxis controller will soon have Vibration.

This game will make me want to buy a ps3 ONLY if it isnt sixaxis intensive. I want to still steer with my joystick and only "tilt" or "strafe" with my sixaxis. If it steers with six axis I am more likely to ****ing hate it. So far my exp with the wIImote with trying to steer something with it makes me want to stick something at hand up myamotto's ass. (A wiiMote?)

The ps3 was scared by nintendo into releasing too early. Oh, that and a lil blue ray war thing going on.