Why Blizzard, Why?

Kayden

Tech Monkey
http://www.wsgf.org/blog/skipclarke/2012/05/17/why-blizzard-why

I was recently talking to my bro about how TL2 is better then Diablo 3 and then I found this article this morning, so I had to share.

I would only add a few things to that like we can use the middle mouse button for a skill and we can zoom in and out in TL2 but not D3. You also do not have mana potions, I know there are passive skills to give you extra mana with health orb pick ups but, no potions nerfs the spell casting classes in the worst way possible. There are now no more random levels for every area, they are limited and the majority of random anything you will find is events in these areas, again something TL2 can do but not D3 cause they wanted this game stupid simple. I have never heard a Diablo II veteran say they want a simpler game, the complexity gave it's replay-ability and I think D3 will soon fall off the map because of this.

I just do not understand how Blizzard has neglected the PC community like this, I mean we are their bread and butter why wouldn't they want to support us?

EDIT: Another thing that is bugging the hell out of me is that the merchants will not get new inventory unless you pass a checkpoint or relog. This has slowed my ability to get items for a class specific items that is all ready under-powered!

Last edited:

Kayden

Tech Monkey
Another thing I really like in TL2, is that each char has their own private chests and there is one shared chest. I really wish d3 had that. Doom's what do you think man, is it something you would prefer? I might be nitpicking here. /c:

I just read this FAKE apology and LOLd so hard:

Dear Customers,

We wanted to apologize for having our messed up launch almost interfere with how much money we were able to make from you. We are really sad about it and several times we have had to search under the piles of money on our desks to find a kleenex so we could dry our eyes. We also wanted to apologize for not having our money making auction system ready yet. Believe us when we say that every second that you are not sitting there with your ass glued to a chair in front of a compurter screen spending real dollars in our auction house is a huge missed opportunity for us to make more money form you and we deeply regret the passing of every second that this is not yet running at max capacity.

Fortunately, our sales were still good, so we won't have to change anything. Stay loyal, douches.

Sincerely,

Blizzard

Last edited:

Doomsday

Tech Junkie
Definitely! That would be awesome! D3 is no way even close to D2! The entire skill choosing stuff is just weird and childish, its as if i was born yesterday to play this game and Blizzard is spoon feeding me cause I don't have the brains to choose my own skill set!

Blizzard has been in the online business for more than 8 yrs and they still pulled a bullshit! Running the world's most populated mmo has taught em nothing it seems!