Who drinks?

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
It's summer and there is a lot that we all might be into that does not involve a computer.

I personally work for Miller and am knee deep in beer. I also live on a farm. What do you all do to not only stay busy but also to get a way. I personally enjoy a trip to the bar.

You?

madstork91

The One, The Only...
Sadly after a night of heavy binge drinking i have decided to never again drink. (lots of tequila, whiskey, vodka and beer involved in this story)

Currently im just working out and dating. Alot of both actually.

sbrehm72255

Tech Monkey
Don't drink anymore for health reasons, and I also decided that it was pretty silly to piss away my money that way................;)

Jakal

Tech Monkey
I don't mind a drink or two.. after a long day of work. But I don't like to drink by myself. More of social situations.

leecho7

Partition Master
I actually drink wine daily. A small glass of red wine can actually help clean out your system. I also drink an occasional baccardi and coke here and there.

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
I drink anything that is not a solid. I am a fan of beer obviously but I have been seen around town with a bit Rum and/or Whiskey. I can't do gin or vodka anymore...at all, and Southern Comfort has not been my friend since I had a "mishap" living in the dorms in college.

If you all are looking for a good micro, get yourself an Anchor Steam Liberty Ale.....absolutly great.

Jen McPherson

Resident Artist Nerd
I don't like... beer. ^^; Hehe, but I do like hard liquor, just in moderation. My fave is Kalua. I usually only drink on occassions, typically my birthday is my biggest drinking day since it is New Years Eve. ^^ Yet even then I won't get drunk. Tipsy, yes. Drunk no. I don't think I want to travel that road again after a bad experience.

Haven't been to the bar in... years. Why? Preference I suppose... don't like the smoke. ^^

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Jen McPherson said:
Haven't been to the bar in... years. Why? Preference I suppose... don't like the smoke. ^^

People are not allowed to smoke in bars up here. It's the heat of the 200 people in a single room that gets to me, hehe.

Kilamon

E.M.I.
I just attended a Johnnie Walker tasting event. I now know what all the colors on the JW labels mean and how to use each to best advantage. :D Love Guinness and Stella Artois. Not big on wines.

BlackAndy

Obliviot
I like to drink in the presence of small children, other people's parents, and by myself... I especially like to drink with the middleaged women who buy me shots at the bar... I then procede to vomit in my friend's car, and fall about his front yard while he is trying to hose me down so that I can go into the house...
Black Andy

T-Shirt

E.M.I.
I'm definatly a beer drinker, mostly prefer micro brews, lots of hops (IPA's, to hoppy reds) but day to day miller GD does the trick (got to maintain my six-pack (a day) abs:rolleyes: )
Be know to down a couple vodka/gin and tonics on a hot day if that's what they are serving.

Tech-Daddy

Tech Monkey
I'm a premium beer guy, Stella has been quoted earlier. Yummy. Also Kronnenberg, and a dark Trappist "ale" out of Colorado named 1554... yummy!

I've also been known to kill a bottle of tequila or 2... do *not* feed me Cuervo. I hate that crap with a passion. Give me genuine blue agave tequila. Sauza, tres' generacions, Petrone.. now *that* my friends is the way to spend an evening! ;)
:D

RazorBack

E.M.I.
I don't really drink... I got seriously drunk on my 18th birthday so that put me off! Great night though the day after really did suck lol! Now the most I have is a few pints but i stay completely sober.

I still like a bit of beer or whiskey though! Bushmills is the best!