Where are you from?

sbrehm72255

Tech Monkey
Just to get to know everyone a bit more and to see where folks come from, how about showing us where you're from.

I.m from way out in the country of Missouri, closest town is 12 miles away and the nearest shopping mall is something like 60 miles from the house. Here's a pic of my house that I had built almost 4 years ago. there are a few other houses around, but everyone keeps pretty much to themselves.

dsc003350mv.jpg

anibalX

Obliviot
Well.. i0m from Argentina.. exactly from Posadas - Misiones.. Sorry, my english isn't so good, but i can understand everything what you say :D

madstork91

The One, The Only...
Im from that wonderfull place that people wish they were from... no not Neverland... no not OZ... no definatly not the US... I am from TEXAS!

Ill post pictures later.

madmat

Soup Nazi
I'm in Atlanta GA by way of Mena AR and northern CA, I was born in Concord CA and raised in Modesto and Stockton, I've lived in the east bay area, Los Angeles, Mena AR, Russellville AR, Baton Rouge LA, Waldron AR and now in Kennesaw which is part of the Atlanta metroplex. I hate moving X(

sbrehm72255

Tech Monkey
I'd hate to list all the places I've lived and number of times I've moved. My dad was in the military for 25 years and I was in for 20, so you figure a average of 3 years at any one place and that will give you a rough idea. That's not counting what they call short tours (6 months to a year) and those small little things called combat tours. ..................;)

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
I live just west of Indianapolis. I have been here my entire life. I am about to buy the farm that I grew up on from my dad in a few months so I am excited about that.

Loves the country!

madmat

Soup Nazi
DarkSynergy said:
I live just west of Indianapolis. I have been here my entire life. I am about to buy the farm that I grew up on from my dad in a few months so I am excited about that.

Loves the country!

I envy guys like you. In my lifetime I've moved well over 50 times (easily, probably closer to double that) and I just detest it. All I ever wanted to do was live in one place and be there until they laid me out in the backyard.

leecho7

Partition Master
I live in an apartment in Baltimore, near Towson University.
The air is terrible, the community is mostly rowdy college students, our toilet gets clogged up weekly (thank God for liquid plumber), and our AC/Heater is pretty much useless.
But the rent is only $410 bucks a month, theres about 1000000 chinese food/ chicken wings joint within a 5 minute walk... and of course... hot college co-eds.
BOOYAH!

Lothar

Obliviot
I'm in the suberbs of Minneapolis, MN myself. And just a suggestion, why not start a google frappr? I've seen it done on other websites. Kinda fun, and you get a pushpin. :D

Drew

E.M.I.
madstork91 said:
no definatly not the US... I am from TEXAS!

not that i am a geography major but isn't TEXAS in the USA? just asking

I am from the East Coast of Canada, in case you were wondering.

sbrehm72255

Tech Monkey
Some folks still/want to think that Texas is it's own country..............;)

At least my uncle thinks it should be............:)

T-Shirt

E.M.I.
Snohomish, WA USA = small farm town, quickly (way too quickly for my taste:mad: ) becoming suburbs for seattle(25mi to the sw) redmond(12mi to the south), and yes it is THAT redmond) and everett(10mi) I'm actually 6 miles out of town so it's still mostly big trees and pastures, with a few developments here and there. less cows, more horses and lamas (hobby farms) then there used to be.

Jen McPherson

Resident Artist Nerd
^^

West Michigan, about an 45 min or so north of Grand Rapids. ^^ Small town, live in a duplex (an old house that was divided inside, one half mine, one half other renters). I want my own house... -sob-

sbrehm72255, you have such a beautiful home. ^^ And yeah, the nearest mall is about 30-50 minutes away from where I live, but I like small town life. Quiet and slow paced. :)