What song are you listening to?

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Alright, just because I like to see the forum keep alive, let's see what everyone is listening to! If you are on the forums and are listening to music, post in here what you are listening to!

Currently: Dead Kennedys: Forward to Death
Next: Dead Kennedys: When Ya Get Drafted

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
I see your musical tastes vary like mine, hehe.

Now: Satanic Surfers - Diversify
Next: Satanic Surfers - Equal Rights

^^ Punk band, not a metal band, lol.

Jakal

Tech Monkey
Yeah I like to listen to a lot of different musics. I've got just about every genre out there on my pc.

Now: Linkin Park - RNW@Y
Later: Harry Chapin - Sniper

Jakal

Tech Monkey
Might we go a bit further with this topic and talk about media players? Personal preference and usage?

I use WinAmp for all my listening while I keep Windows Media Player for any video playing. For ripping I use Poikosoft's Easy CD-DA Extractor.

Now: Lost Prophets - Make a Move
Later: Rammstein - Tier

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Now: Earshot - Wait
Next: Earshot - Tongue Tied

I use Foobar for all of my music and VLC for all of my video. To rip music I use Exact Audio Copy.

madstork91

The One, The Only...
Now: Ac/DC - High Voltage (live cut)
Next: Weezer Mrs. Robinson

Media Player: I have just about everyone of them on my comp... well except the iTnes and Real player... To many problems come fron installing those. (and i can remember when real player was the shit... not it is just a peice of shit) VLC for the video if i want good quality, windows media player for a quick vid.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Now: HIM - Killing Loneliness
Next: Avenged Sevenfold - Beast and the Harlot

Heh, I can't recall a time when Real Player was ever good.. it was always bloated. I hate iTunes with a passion to be honest. It forces an install when you just want Quicktime and starts two system services related to it. Pure bullshit from Apple.

Jakal

Tech Monkey
I liked Real Player before the whole RealOnePlayer thing happend. I have a Quicktime alternative program because I agree totally about the itunes stuff. I like the skin aspect and being able to create my own visualizations too much to give up winamp.

Now: Shaggy - Angel
Later: Evanescence - Hello

madstork91

The One, The Only...
Aerosmith - walk this way

Watching evangelion in a PiP mode

What altternative to quicktime is there? Ive never heard of one.

Drew

E.M.I.
Bad Religion - Empire Strikes First
Bad Religion - I love my computer
Linkin Park - Don't Stay