Water Hybrid up to 75% better gas mileage?

Metatron

Obliviot
I was searching for a better gas mileage car the other day.
When I stumbled across Water Hybrid http://water4gas.com/2books.htm

I am a bit skeptical about the whole thing. I guess it's basically a jar with electrodes that separate the the water into hydrogen and oxygen, and a hose that injects both into the intake manifold. Seems to make sense... more fuel and more oxygen = better fuel economy. Also supposedly this combination tricks the sensor into thinking the car is running rich and cuts fuel injection down, therefore increasing fuel economy.

any thoughts?

Merlin

The Tech Wizard
I was searching for a better gas mileage car the other day.
When I stumbled across Water Hybrid http://water4gas.com/2books.htm

I am a bit skeptical about the whole thing. I guess it's basically a jar with electrodes that separate the the water into hydrogen and oxygen, and a hose that injects both into the intake manifold. Seems to make sense... more fuel and more oxygen = better fuel economy. Also supposedly this combination tricks the sensor into thinking the car is running rich and cuts fuel injection down, therefore increasing fuel economy.

any thoughts?
Water injection is an old trick used by Ford on the Torino ( and maybe others ).
My brother had one years ago.
Actually it did work, the steam in the combustion chamber expanded to give a higher compression.
But I DO see hybrids a thing of the future as opposed to fossils fuels.
It's coming technology that is carefully controlled, they dont want to put the oil companies out of business overnight.
They just couldn't have that greed disappear that fast.

Merlin's opinion
Note:
Hate to see George Carlin pass away today....loved his bold comedy

As soon as a cost effective and efficient electric car comes out i'll be all over it.
One thing that I've learned in my other hobby - RC cars - is that electric RC cars are so much cleaner, quieter, smarter and reliable than those with internal combustion engines. With new technology coming out all the time electric RC cars are quickly overtaking fuel powered RC's in areas like acceleration, top speed and handling. It's kind of funny actually; on RC forums we have nitro vs. electric wars just like how on tech forums we have wars over vista/xp or amd/nvidia.
It may sound kind of weird but I think real cars are following the same path as RC cars. It's becoming very obvious that in the near future we will have to give up fossil fuels not only for the environment but because of dwindling supplies and ridiculous pricing. It's just a matter of time and when technology advances enough, we will all be driving around in quick little silent electric cars. What an awesome world that will be :p

-James Crysis-