Valve Selling Left 4 Dead 2 for a Mere $6.79 USD

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
In celebration of the recent "The Sacrifice" DLC launch for Left for Dead 1 and 2, Valve is offering an incredible deal on both titles. Own the first, but not the second? Valve is offering its latest and greatest Zombie shooter for a mere $6.79 USD. Don't own either? You can pick both up for $10.19 USD, which is roughly 33% of the standard bundle price of $29.99.

Read the rest of our post and discuss it here!

Doomsday

Tech Junkie
i should give L4D 1 & 2 a try! Even the half life series! i'm a PC guy who has never played a Valve game, how lame am i? lol!

Last edited:

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
I think I'm in the same boat, Doomsday. I'm tempted but holding out for the Borderlands: GOTY Edition although it won't go on at a sale price for some time.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Doomsday, you haven't played a Valve game ever!? You should do yourself a favor and at least play Half-Life 2... it's an epic game, and goes on sale from time to time.

Could never get into Borderlands... not sure why. Simply getting into the game felt like a pain in the ass though. I'm sure once in there, the game is alright.

madstork91

The One, The Only...
After playing L4D alone, I am a fan of valve.

Now they offer a game for ~ 1/10th the price of a new game?

Geek <3

Doomsday

Tech Junkie
Doomsday, you haven't played a Valve game ever!? You should do yourself a favor and at least play Half-Life 2... it's an epic game, and goes on sale from time to time.

Could never get into Borderlands... not sure why. Simply getting into the game felt like a pain in the ass though. I'm sure once in there, the game is alright.

nope, never! :eek:

will be now though, at these prices, these games are steal! :D

TheCrimsonStar

Tech Monkey
played the L4D 2 demo when it was first released. LOVED it, but never bought the game because my computer could not run it (played the demo at a friend's house)

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
I had a bizarre love/hate relationship with the original, and I blame benchmarking for it, heh. When I played it with friends, I LOVED it... had a total blast. Then I started benchmarking the same portion of a level over, and over, and over... and learned to hate it. The game's total unpredictable nature made it a little difficult to benchmark, which didn't help things, and I assume that's the main reason I learned to hate it, because I benchmark other games just as much and never developed such a hatred.

I didn't even play L4D2, despite knowing it'd be a great game :-/

BigJohn

Obliviot
That price makes the people that paid $68 for it a month before sick, that's just wrong in so many ways its' not even funny.