Unique Hardware

moon111

Coastermaker
Anyone have any unique hardware that most don't have? Personally I have a water-cooling unit that doesn't fit my socket LGA 775, a Buttkicker which vibrates my office chair, a fan timer that spins my case and CPU fan after shutdown, and a harddrive selector switch. My favorite is the Buttkicker. The harddrive selector switch is kind of cool. I'll hopefully be able to switch from Windows to Linux when I get my second drive up and running.

madmat

Soup Nazi
I can't think of anything off the top of my head. Well, there is the Magnum EX PSU which is pretty unique and a few other odds and ends I've aquired doing reviews but you'd have to decide how unique they are by reading the reviews.

madstork91

The One, The Only...
Ive got one of the last mobos to be put into a comp by sony that uses rdRam.

Ive got a quantum fireball hdd that died because of errors before it actually caught on fire.

Ive got a pic from my girlfriend that looks o so sexy :)

dloneranger

Obliviot
You're lucky I couldn't even leave the lights on :p

But, I have a really cool swivel/tilt webcab that tracks movement - it's pointed outside the house at the driveway and you wouldn't belive how many people stop and move about to see it following them :D
Though, it's main use is to see when somebody arrives at my house before they knock on the door so I can move the dog into the back room before she goes crazy and tries to kill them.......