Top Gear versus Rednecks

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
<object height="350" width="425"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dZLyGqAnRLA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="350" width="425"></object>
Just seen this episode on TV, though it first aired a few months ago. Up until now I've only heard of it, but this is an impressive display of extreme rednecks. I understand a lot of America, or even these States are not like this, but man, they wound up in a bad side of town.

madstork91

The One, The Only...
I laughed so hard!

In Texas... we might not go that far... But you'd get an ear full. (we've had to become "tolerant" because of the recent migrations to Texas from the north for several corporation friendly business practices.)

moon111

Coastermaker
Well good for Alabama! If you don't have that type of attitude, you end up with lawyers who can't get a clerk's job because they can't speak French.

Enigmachine

Obliviot
Well good for Alabama! If you don't have that type of attitude, you end up with lawyers who can't get a clerk's job because they can't speak French.

You make a good point! We should follow all go extreme redneck and get rid of everyone who doesn't speak french!

(/irony)

moon111

Coastermaker
Sorry, I've been turned into a racist. When I have 9 years experience and someone has no experience yet they get the job because they're a woman, minority, or disabled (basicly anyone but a white male), I get a little redneck racist attitude myself. Working for the government will do that to you.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Hating rednecks isn't racist, it's not a race. I have never had a bad run-in with a true redneck, so I can't really speak for them. I still find that video hilarious though.

Enigmachine

Obliviot
People everywhere are the same... It doesn't have anything to do with race, culture, language or anything. I think it's genetic - as long as you're a human being, you hate your government. :)