Tired Of FPS Games? Get Your Mow On

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
From our front-page news:
The blatant fact about video games is that there is a title for each niche out there, no matter how inane. Case in point: Lawnmower Racing Mania 2007. I can't begin to express the reaction when I spotted this game in the store. Of course, I jump to conclusions, since I am sure there are an enthralled bunch waiting to race against Lawnmower Racing legends such as Bobby Cleveland and Mr. Mowjangles in a huge mowdown. What mow could you want? Oh geez...

<table align="center"><tbody><tr><td>
lmr_2007_110807.jpg
</td></tr></tbody></table>
'Lawnmower Racing Mania 2007' puts players in the driver's seat of the world's fastest racing lawn mowers while capturing the excitement and bizarre world of the U.S. Lawn Mower Racing Association (USLMRA). It's a cross between NASCAR and dirt-track racing,"said Bruce "Mr. Mow It All" Kaufman, USLMRA president. "You can master a variety of racing styles from ultra-tight oval tracks like the Springfield Sod Sling to long road rallies like the Corn & Tater Cross Country. It's much more exciting than watching the crab grass take over your lawn!"

Source: Lawnmower Racing Mania 2007