THPS - ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB!

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Alright, I am so stoked for this thing. A video was just released showing a comparison of THPS 2 to the new one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmpoVm1iR0k

It's still a console, so it's going to have meh graphics compared to what can be done on the PC, but oh well. It's been rumored that the game will come to the PC, so if that happens that's where I will likely play it.

marfig

No ROM battery
Never quite understood the lub for this game. But there's a lot of lub for this game. Not just by you guys. I just don't exactly know why.

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
For me, a lot of it, a lot of any gaming experience really, is simply point in time. Was at college and out of my group of friends, only me and my friend from high school were under 21. While everyone was out at the bars, we were at the apartment getting... altered... and trying to collect all the tapes. Beyond that, when I would go home some weekends, I would hang out with friends and we would do the same thing. Sometimes I would teach them certain tricks and sometimes they would teach me.

This game holds a very special place in my heart. Not only was it a great game but it was also something I can associate with some of the best months and years of my life.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
The games are fun, it's that simple. Ever since the first one, pulling off amazing tricks in cool areas has been oh-so-satisfying. Adding to that, there has always been fun goals to accomplish and "gaps" to find, and then the music, damn. Neversoft must have had a dedicated guy just to find all of the music to put into each game. I am a fan of Bad Religion, Dead Kennedys, Goldfinger, Del and Millencolin thanks to THPS.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Soundtrack list revealed! Bad Religion and Goldfinger made the cut <3!

http://www.soundandvisionmag.com/article/sv-interview-tony-hawk-pro-skater-hd-soundtrack-revealed

“Bring the Noise” Anthrax featuring Chuck D

“Superman” Goldfinger

“When Worlds Collide” Powerman 5000

“Heavy Metal Winner” Consumed

“May 16” Lagwagon

“No Cigar” Millencolin

“You” Bad Religion

“The Bomb” Pigeon John

“We the People” Lateef the Truthspeaker

“Marathon Mansion!” Pegasuses-XL

“Teenage Blood” Apex Manor

“Please Ask for Help” Telekinesis