The Un-official Jokes Thread

madmat

Soup Nazi
If you've got a good giggle post it here...

Problems With Getting Older:

A couple in their nineties are both having problems remembering things. They decide to go to the doctor for a checkup. The doctor tells them that they're physically okay, but they might want to start writing things down to help them remember.

Later that night while watching TV, the old man gets up from his chair. His wife asks, "Where are you going?"

"To the kitchen" he replies.

"Will you get me a bowl of ice cream?"

"Sure."

"Don't you think you should write it down so you can remember it?" she asks.

"No, I can remember it."

"Well, I'd like some strawberries on top, too. You'd better write it down because you know you'll forget it."

He says, "I can remember that! You want a bowl of ice cream with strawberries."

"I'd also like whipped cream. I'm certain you'll forget that, so you'd better write it down!" she retorts.

Irritated, he says, "I don't need to write it down, I can remember it! Leave me alone! Ice cream with strawberries and whipped cream - I got it, for goodness sake!" Then he grumbles into the kitchen.

After about 20 minutes, the old man returns from the kitchen and hands his wife a plate of bacon and eggs. She stares at the plate for a moment and says - "Where's my toast?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three old guys are out walking.

First one says, "Windy, isn't it?"

Second one says, "No, it’s Thursday!"

Third one says, "So am I. Let's go get a beer."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A man was telling his neighbor, "I just bought a new hearing aid. It cost me four thousand dollars, but it's state of the art. It's perfect."

"Really," answered the neighbor. "What kind is it?"

"Twelve thirty."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morris, an 82 year-old man, went to the doctor to get a physical. A few days later the doctor saw Morris walking down the street with a gorgeous young woman on his arm.

A couple of days later the doctor spoke to Morris and said, "You're really doing great, aren't you?"

Morris replied, "Just doing what you said, Doc: 'Get a hot mamma and be cheerful.'"

The doctor said, "I didn't say that. I said, 'You've got a heart murmur. Be careful.'"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A little old man shuffled slowly into an ice cream parlor and pulled himself slowly, painfully, up onto a stool. After catching his breath he ordered a banana split.

The waitress asked kindly, "Crushed nuts?"

"No," he replied, "arthritis.â€

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Lol.

A string walks into a bar. Bartender shouts, "Hey, we don't serve strings in here." So then the String leaves.

He wants in there so bad, so he ends up trying his head in a knot, and combs himself to make himself look like a thug. So then he returns back to the bar.

He walks in. Bartender again shouts, "Hey, you're that string!" To which the string replies, "No, I'm a frayed knot."

madmat

Soup Nazi
Good one...rofl.

Young children

For those with No children - this is totally hysterical!

For those who already have children past this age - this is hilarious.

For those who have children at this age - this is not funny.

For those who have children nearing this age - this is a warning.

For those who have not yet had children - this is a form of birth control!

The following came from a mother in Austin, Texas

Things I've learned from my children

1. A king size waterbed holds enough water to fill a 3 bedroom house about 4 inches deep.

2. If you spray hair spray on a nylon duster and then run over it with rollerblades, they can ignite.

3. A 3-year olds voice is louder than 200 adults in a crowded restaurant.

4. If you hook a dog leash over a ceiling fan, the motor is not strong enough to rotate a 42 pound boy wearing Batman underwear and a Superman cape. It is strong enough, however, if tied to a paint can, to spread paint on all four walls of a large room.

5. You should not throw balls up when the ceiling fan is on, using the ceiling fan as a bat, you have to throw the ball up a few times before you get a hit. A ceiling fan can then hit a ball a long way.

6. The glass in windows (even double-pane) doesn't stop a ball hit by a ceiling fan.

7. When you hear the toilet flush and the words uh oh, it's already too late.

8. Brake fluid mixed with Bleach makes smoke, and lots of it.

9. A six-year old can start a fire with a flint rock even though a 36-year old man says they can only do it in the movies.

10. Certain bits of Lego will pass through the digestive tract of a 4-year old.

11. Play dough and microwave should not be used in the same sentence.

12. Super glue is forever.

13. No matter how much Jelly you put in a swimming pool you still can't walk on water.

14. Pool filters do not like Jelly.

15. VCR's do not eject toasted sandwiches even though TV commercials show they do.

16. Garbage bags do not make good parachutes.

17. Marbles in petrol tanks make lots of noise when driving and very expensive to remove.

18. You probably do not want to know what that smell really is.

19. Always look in the oven before you turn it on. Plastic toys do not like ovens.

20. The average response time for the fire brigade is about 20 minutes.

21. The spin cycle on the washing machine does not make earthworms dizzy.

22. It will, however, make cats dizzy.

23. Cats throw up twice their body weight when dizzy.

24. The mind of a 6-year old is a wonderful and amazing thing.

One day the infant school teacher was reading the story of the Three Little Pigs to her class. She came to the part of the story where the first pig was trying to accumulate the building materials for his home.
She read,..And so the pig went up to the man with the wheelbarrow full of straw and said, Pardon me sir, but may I have some of that straw to build my house' The teacher paused then asked the class, And what do you think that man said One little boy raised his hand and said, I think he said...'Holy ! A talking pig!'.

25. 60% of men who read this will try mixing the bleach and brake fluid

madmat

Soup Nazi
Biggest Dummies of 2004
1. Will the real dummy please stand up? AT&T fired President John Walter after nine months, saying he lacked intellectual leadership. He received a $26 million severance package. Perhaps it's not Walter who's lacking intelligence.

2. With a little help from our friends: Police in Oakland, CA spent two hours attempting to subdue a gunman who had barricaded himself inside his home. After firing ten tear gas cannisters, officers discovered that the man was standing beside them in the police line, shouting, "Please come out and give yourself up."

3. What was Plan B??? An Illinois man, pretending to have a gun, kidnapped a motorist and forced him to drive to two different automated teller machines, wherein the kidnapper proceeded to withdraw money from his own bank accounts.

4. The Getaway! A man walked into a Topeka, Kansas Kwik Stop and asked for all the money in the cash drawer. Apparently,the take was too small, so he tied up the store clerk and worked the counter himself for three hours until police showed up and grabbed him.

5. Did I say that??? Police in Los Angeles had good luck with a robbery suspect who just couldn't control himself during a police lineup. When detectives asked each man in the lineup to repeat the words: "Give me all your money or I'll shoot", the man shouted, "That's not what I said!".

6. Are we communicating??? A man spoke frantically into the phone: "My wife is pregnant and her contractions are only two minutes apart". "Is this her first child?" the doctor asked. "No!" the man shouted, "This is her husband!".

7. Not the sharpest tool in the shed! In Modesto, CA, Steven Richard King was arrested for trying to hold up a Bank of America branch without a weapon. King used a thumb and a finger to simulate a gun... Unfortunately, he failed to keep his hand in his pocket. (Helloooooooooo)!

8. The Grand Finale!!! Last summer, down on Lake Isabella, located in the high desert, an hour east of Backersfield, CA, some folks, new to boating, were having a problem. No matter how hard they tried, they couldn't get their brand new 22 foot boat, going. It was very sluggish in almost every maneuver, no matter how much power they applied. After about an hour of trying to make it go, they putted to a nearby marina, thinking someone there may be able to tell them what was wrong. A thorough topside check revealed everything in perfect condition. The engine ran fine, the out-drive went up and down, and the propeller was the correct size and pitch. So, one of the marina guys jumped in the water to check underneath. He came up choking on water, he was laughing so hard.

NOW REMEMBER...THIS IS TRUE.

Under the boat, still strapped securely in place, was the trailer!

Mike Delorme

Obliviot
Wow this is my first post in a long time!

"A rabi, priest, nd a monk walk into a bar. The rabbi orders a wisky, the priest orders a beer, and the monk orders a watter. I dont remember how the rest of the story goes, but your mother is a whore"

2 Men walk into a bar. One ducks while the other sais "ow"

3 boy scouts are in a canue with Bill Clinton. Bill asks the 3 boys, if they could have one wish each, what would they wish for. The first boy sais he wants to have a party in the oval office. Bill in return sais that could be quite posible. The second boy sais he wants 4 armored Marines with him at all times so he wont get his lunch money stolen again. Bill sais, this might be a little harder, but its done. The third boy said, I want to be burried in Arlington National Cemitary. Bill sais, ok, but you are young, why are yout hinking about death already? The third boy said, when my dad finds out I spent time with bill clinton and did not kill you, he is going to kill ME.

madmat

Soup Nazi
Just thought I'd share this;

bombsquad.jpg

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Hah, I seen that the other day and cringed. Man, you can imagine how that guy would have reacted afterwards haha.

madstork91

The One, The Only...
A young boy wants to know the difference between realistically and potentially, so he goes to ask his dad. His dad thinks it over real quick and tells him to go ask his sister if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for 50 grand, go ask his mother if she would sleep with Richard Geer for 100 grand, and ask his brother if he would sleep with Tom Cruise for a straight million. The little boy looks at his father shakes his head confused and goes off to find his sister.

He goes to his sister and ask, "Hey sis would you sleep with Brad Pitt for 50 thousand dollars" to which he knew the answer but she replied, "YOU MEAN I GET TO SLEEP WITH BRAD PITT AND I GET 50 THOUSAND DOLLARS?!"

He goes to ask his mother her question "hey mom would you sleep with richard geer for 100 thousand dollars?" to wich she replied, "well you know Mr Geer is a handsome man, and I SURE could buy you alot of toys for you with that money." Understanding now a little boy went off to find his brother.

The little boy walked up to his older brother and kinda jokingly asked "Hey bro... You wouldnt sleep with Tom Cruise for a Million dollars would you? I mean come on he's a guy..." to which the older brother kinda chuckled but in serious voice after thinking about it said, "For a million? What all would I have to do? I mean a million is alot of money... I guess I might" Disgusted the boy returned to his father.

"Ok dad I think ive got it figured out." "Ok shoot" "Potentially we're sittin on alot of money here, Realistically though we're living with 2 Sluts and a FAG!"

madmat

Soup Nazi
Due to a power outage, only one paramedic responded to the call. The house
was very, very dark, so the paramedic asked Kathleen, a 3-year-old girl,
to hold the light high over her mommy so he could see while he helped
deliver the baby. Very diligently Kathleen did as she was asked. Her
mother Heidi pushed and pushed, and after a little while Connor was born.

The paramedic lifted him by his little feet and spanked him on his bottom.
Connor began to cry.
The paramedic then thanked Kathleen for her help and asked the wide-eyed
3-year-old what she thought about what she had just witnessed.

Kathleen quickly ! responded, "He shouldn't
have crawled in there in the first place. Smack his ass again."

Word.

E.M.I.
madmat said:
Due to a power outage, only one paramedic responded to the call. The house
was very, very dark, so the paramedic asked Kathleen, a 3-year-old girl,
to hold the light high over her mommy so he could see while he helped
deliver the baby. Very diligently Kathleen did as she was asked. Her
mother Heidi pushed and pushed, and after a little while Connor was born.

The paramedic lifted him by his little feet and spanked him on his bottom.
Connor began to cry.
The paramedic then thanked Kathleen for her help and asked the wide-eyed
3-year-old what she thought about what she had just witnessed.

Kathleen quickly ! responded, "He shouldn't
have crawled in there in the first place. Smack his ass again."
LAWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now thats some funny shit!

Jakal

Tech Monkey
Daily Briefing

Donald Rumsfeld is giving President Bush his daily briefing. He concludes by saying: "Yesterday, three Brazilian soldiers were killed in an accident."

"Oh, no!" president Bush exclaims. "That's terrible!"

His staff sits stunned at this display of emotion, nervously watching as the president sits, head in hands.

Finally, the President looks up and asks, "How many is a Brazillion?

I don't mean to pick on the guy but man can he make himself look so stupid sometimes.

madmat

Soup Nazi
A FATHER PASSING BY HIS SON'S BEDROOM WAS ASTONISHED TO SEE THE BED WAS NICELY MADE AND EVERYTHING WAS PICKED UP.
THEN HE SAW AN ENVELOPE PROPPED UP PROMINENTLY ON THE CENTER OF THE BED. IT WAS ADDRESSED, "DAD" WITH THE WORST PREMONITION, HE OPENED THE ENVELOPE AND READ THE LETTER WITH TREMBLING HANDS:

DEAR DAD,

IT IS WITH GREAT REGRET AND SORROW THAT I'M WRITING THIS. I HAD TO ELOPE WITH MY NEW GIRLFRIEND BECAUSE I WANTED TO AVOID A SCENE WITH MOM AND YOU.

I'VE BEEN FINDING REAL PASSION WITH BARBARA AND SHE IS SO NICE EVEN WITH ALL HER PIERCING, TATTOOS, AND HER TIGHT MOTORCYCLE CLOTHES. BUT IT'S NOT ONLY THE PASSION, DAD - SHE'S PREGNANT AND BARBARA ASSURES ME
THAT WE WILL BE VERY HAPPY.

EVEN THOUGH YOU DON'T CARE FOR HER SINCE SHE IS SO MUCH OLDER THAN I AM, SHE ALREADY OWNS A TRAILER IN THE WOODS AND HAS A STACK OF FIREWOOD ENOUGH FOR THE WHOLE WINTER. SHE WANTS TO HAVE MANY MORE CHILDREN WITH ME AND THAT'S NOW ONE OF MY DREAMS TOO. BARBARA TAUGHT ME THAT MARIJUANA DOESN'T REALLY HURT ANYONE AND WE'LL BE GROWING IT FOR OURSELVES AND TRADING IT WITH HER FRIENDS FOR ALL THE COCAINE AND ECSTASY WE NEED.
IN THE MEANTIME, WE PRAY THAT SCIENCE WILL FIND A CURE FOR AIDS SO THAT BARBARA CAN GET BETTER; SHE SURE DESERVES IT!!

DON'T WORRY, DAD, I'M 15 YEARS OLD NOW AND I KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF MYSELF. SOMEDAY I'M SURE WE'LL BE BACK TO VISIT SO YOU CAN GET TO KNOW YOUR GRANDCHILDREN.

YOUR SON,

JOHN

P.S. DAD, NONE OF THIS IS TRUE. I'M OVER AT BILLY'S HOUSE. I JUST WANTED TO REMIND YOU THAT THERE ARE WORSE THINGS IN LIFE THAN MY REPORT CARD WHICH IS IN MY DESK CENTER DRAWER. I LOVE YOU!

P.P.S:CALL ME WHEN IT'S SAFE TO COME HOME.

Sorry about the caps but it's a copy/paste from an email I got from my aunt

madmat

Soup Nazi
This is good news??

This guy's at work when he receives a call from the hospital informing him that his wife's been in an accident. He rushes to the emergency room where he's met by the doctor. They sit down in the waiting room and the doctor, with a very solemn look on his face starts to speak. But before he can, the guy interrupts.

Guy: "Doc, don't tell me my wife's dead. I just can't take it. Really, I can't take it. I love her."

Doctor: "Well, sir, I do have some bad news."

Again the guy interrupts.

Guy: "Doc, just tell me, did she make it?"

Doctor: "As I was saying, we did all we could. Right now she's in a vegatative state, which is likely where she'll remain for the rest of her life. She can stay here overnight, but after that, you'll have to take her home because your insurance doesn't cover this type of thing."

The guy slumps, just crushed.

Doctor: "With the right care, which will include you feeding her five times a day, cleaning her and giving her constant care on a daily basis, she'll likely live for at least another 30 years."

The guy sinks even lower, just crushed, and starts to cry.

Doctor: "As I said, your insurance doesn't cover this kind of care, so you'll have to make some sort of arrangements to purchase the equipment you'll need for your wife. I would suggest you put your house on the market today and sell it as quickly as possible and buy a mobile home. You're gonna need the excess cash. It should be enough to buy the equipment your wife needs and for you to live on for the next couple of months. By then, you should be able to qualify for welfare and other forms of state and federal aid."

By this point, the guy is sobbing uncontrollably.

The doctor reaches over, puts his hand on his shoulder and says, "Hey, look at me."

The guy looks up and the doctor smiles and says, "I'm just screwing with you, she's dead."

madmat

Soup Nazi
Get the hint:

A distraught senior citizen phoned her doctor's office.

"Is it true," she wanted to know, "that the medication you prescribed has to be taken for the rest of my life?"

"Yes, I'm afraid so," the doctor told her.

There was a moment of silence before the senior lady replied, "I'm wondering, then, just how serious is my condition because this prescription is marked 'NO REFILLS'."

Jakal

Tech Monkey
Found this poem thought I'd share.

Cleaning Poem

I asked the Lord to tell me
Why my house is such a mess.
He asked if I'd been 'putering',
And I had to answer "yes."

He told me to get off my fanny
And tidy up the house.
And so I started cleaning up...
The smudges off my mouse.

I wiped and shined the topside.
That really did the trick...
I was just admiring my work...
I didn't mean to 'click.'

But click, I did, and oops I found
A real absorbing site
That I got SO way into...
I was into it all night.<<Sigh>>

Nothing's changed except my mouse
It's very, very shiny.
I guess my house will stay a mess...
While I sit here on my hiney.

Drew

E.M.I.
Wfie Search at Home Depot

TWO GUYS AT HOME DEPOT LOOKING FOR THEIR WIVES *

Two guys, one old and one young, are pushing their carts around Home Depot when they collide.
The old guy says to the young guy, "Sorry about that. I'm looking for my
wife, and I guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." *

The young guy says, "That's OK. It's a coincidence. I'm looking for my wife, too. I can't find her and I'm getting a little desperate."*
The old guy says, "Well, maybe we can help each other. What does your wife look like?
The young guy says, "Well, she is 27 yrs old, tall, with red hair,
blue eyes, long legs, big boobs, and she's wearing tight white shorts.
What does your wife look like?"
The old guy says, "Doesn't matter - let's look for yours."