The Elder Scrolls Online Revealed

Tharic-Nar

Senior Editor
Staff member
Everyone gasp in absolute shock! OK, so it's not a complete surprise, but The Elder Scrolls is going online in the form of an MMO. There are scarce details at the moment as the exclusive reveal comes from the Game Informer, but a trailer and pictures will be made available tomorrow.

tesonline_050312.jpg

You can read the rest of our post and discuss here.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Given Bethesda's history, I can only imagine how buggy this is going to be on launch day.

Also, I wonder if a raid boss can be defeated by putting a bucket on its head?

marfig

No ROM battery
The decision to use Zenimax own studio gives me hope this is just something I can safely ignore. You know, like a tree falling in some distant forest. Bethesda Game Studios is free to keep developing the Elder Scrolls series as we know it.

I don't think this is a case of the series going MMO. That would be the equivalent of a nightmare dreamt by the guy who decided Syndicate should become an FPS.

Brett Thomas

Senior Editor
That would be the equivalent of a nightmare dreamt by the guy who decided Syndicate should become an FPS.

Soooooooooooooo true.

I fully plan to ignore this with every fibre of my being. If I'm lucky, we'll get to TES6 without a whimper about it.

marfig

No ROM battery
*hugs Doom* I knew I could count on you for a good sense of humor and a carefree attitude. Not for one moment I doubted it. :)

Last edited: