The decline is society

madmat

Soup Nazi
Meh, I don't see much difference between that and the Discovery channel forums where wannabe chopper builders endlessly debate the West Coast Choppers versus Orange County Choppers argument.

It's just a buncha folks that have no life...it even reminds me of the Intel versus AMD debate or the ATI versus nVidia debate...

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
madmat said:
It's just a buncha folks that have no life...it even reminds me of the Intel versus AMD debate or the ATI versus nVidia debate...

...Truer words have never been spoke.

Uc-ker

Obliviot
Its ashame when other people having fun, makes other people sad. Worst when people accuse those others who are having fun as having no life. Do I sense some jealousy here?

Its very sad when people have to put others down in order to make themselves feel superior. I watch American Idol, and I'm proud to freely admit it. I even took part in one of those debates on which card is better: Nvidia or Ati. I enjoyed every moment of it, and it was fun. Everyone is entitled to their own sense of fun, and putting other people down for doing what they enjoy, doesn't say too much about you.

Last edited: