Thanks for the nod, Brett!

Tech-Daddy

Tech Monkey
Yup, that brought a much needed smile to the face, appreciate the acknowledgement! :)

As you can tell, my modding life has slowed substaintially. Not dead, but certainly not the thriving productivity I used to have. With Quakecon coming up here in August, and Modders-Inc running the modding contest again, we are gearing up for another massive bash of enthusiast love! Time right now is being spent rounding up prizes/give aways, and setting the field for the modding contest itself.

Oh, and if there is enough time, I might just squeeze in a fresh mod to bring with me to QC and show off at the booth.... we'll see!

Thank you guys! Techgage has always been a very special spot in my Internet journey, and the love and respect are sent back to you as well. :)

Talk more soon!
-=TD=-

Brett Thomas

Senior Editor
Hey TD! I'm glad to hear you guys are still cranking down there. I remember the days of working with you and Zapwizard (I swear, something about that Texas water) fondly...managing the modding was one of the most enjoyable things I have done, if just for the sheer awesomeness of working with you modders and your creativity. BOSS was one of my favorite of all time!

We'll be looking forward to seeing some of your new works soon...feel free to write us up a little piece on Modders-Inc at QC if you get the time!

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
For those who might be scratching their head, T-D is talking about our updated About Us page:

http://techgage.com/contact

I have you on FB T-D so I stalk you like to no tomorrow to know that things are going well. I really do hope to see you get your hands dirty with another mod soon though. I have very fond memories of BOSS:FX-57 and DST.

I'm jealous that you wind up at QC every single year :D *

* No, that's not Quebec for my fellow Canadians.

Tech-Daddy

Tech Monkey
With Quakecon just a little over 30 days away.... and M-I getting blessed with the modding competition again this year.... things are getting hot here in Texas... and now, to make it a bit more competitive, 3 of us from M-I are engaging in a little mod off of our own! We might not be able to compete in the actual modding competition.... but that won't stop us from bringing the noise to the show! I'm doing some prototyping right now... have not started my thread yet on M-I. but that will be coming shortly enough. But, I am basing my mod on the upcoming Bethesda game, Wolfenstein, The New Order ....

Have not played the game, only watched some reveal trailers, but I think I have enough to make this thing fun! ;)

More as I have it!
-=TD=-

PS: Rob... you need to come down here some time! ;) The surface of the sun can be a fun place to vacation! :p

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Been watching some of what you're up to on Facebook, stoked to see that mod come together!

And yeah, I will get down there eventually, believe it!