Syran's FS/T Thread

Syran

Obliviot
For Sale/Trade
Asus P5B-E Rev 1.01G Intel P965 Motherboard w/ I/O Shield & Quick Connectors only - $55 shipped
Asus Striker II Formula Nvidia 780i Motherboard w/ I/O Shield only, does not include any of the other accessories - $140 shipped

For TRADE Only
I have a brand new i7 920 still boxed, and I was planning to build a machine with it when I decided I wanted to play with the new one instead, and save myself a little cash as well. I'm looking for a i7 860 in a straight out swap, I might be willing to entertain offers including a motherboard. Would prefer an equally still boxed 860.

I am not looking to sell the processor at this time.
Thanks!

S-spec: SLBEJ
Batch#: 3910A306
Pack Date: 6/1/09 Costa Rica

My terms of sale:

# I will not ship first.
# I accept PayPal (CC is OK), shipping to verified address only; or Money Orders. I will not ship until payment has been received in full. If you use an echeck , I will wait for funds to clear; and I will await for a Money Order to be received. I will take Business/Personal Checks, however, I will have to wait for them to clear completely.
# Trades: I will do trades: If you have less then 20 heat, I will ask you to ship first. Otherwise, I will cross-ship items with you.
# Shipping is included in pricing unless otherwise stated, and generally via USPS Priority. If you want UPS or FedEX, that's fine, but it will cost more.
# I will insure packages if you want it to be. The cost will be added to it based on the final insured Value. You can only insure USPS shipments up to $500.
# I do not ship to Canada or any other country. Please don't ask me to do it. US only. I have been burned way too many times when shipping outside of the US. I will ship to Hawaii & Alaska; it may increase the price slightly if the item does not fit in a flat rate box.
# DOA returns only! No refunds for other reasons. Please make sure anything you purchase is compatible with other equipment you wish to work it with. I do not refund shipping costs.

Last edited: