Stuff for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

b1lk1

Tech Monkey
I have had to downgrade a bit lately due to my house needing work and my TV dying. Got some stuff for sale:

Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6 - $140US + shipping. One of the locking clips for a memory slot is broken, but it does not effect functionality one bit.

Silverstone ST65ZF 650W SLI/Crossfire PSU - $80US + shipping - more power than any of us need. : SOLD

BFG OC 7300 GT PCI-E video card - $50US + shipping. Less than a week old. Great for that backup rig. Played anything I threw at it using 1280X1024 resolutions with medium to high settings. Extremely overclockable. Comes with original purchase receipt so you can register it for the lifetime BFG warranty.

Darksynergy knows me from other forums and I have perfect 345+ feedback on Ebay under b1lk1. I do have heatware, but only one transaction there. I can take pictures and I will be more than happy to trade phone numbers and whatnot. I would very much prefer Paypal and if any Canucks want to come pick something up that would be great as well. I overpackage my shipments and will insure everything to the max.

Last edited:

madmat

Soup Nazi
You need to remove the LCD until the auction is over and (or if) it doesn't sell. Read the rules.
7: No eBay items. If you have an item on eBay it doesn't need to be in here. If you put an item in eBay after advertising it here list it as sold or delete it entirely.

b1lk1

Tech Monkey
I hate to say it, but I never read the rules. I'll be sure to be more careful in the future.

b1lk1

Tech Monkey
I should have reported much sooner that everything is sold. Please close/lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.