Stompfest LAN 2008

eclyps19

Obliviot
Hey guys!

A couple years ago, Techgage covered and gave a review of Stompfest 2006. I'm here to officially announce Stompfest 2008! This time, though, things will be a bit different. You know how LANs typically charge a fee to get in? Well that's all about to change...

Thanks to Palit Multimedia, STOMPFEST WILL BE FREE! You heard me. FREE!!! 200+ gamers coming together for FREE fun, gaming, prizes, and more! All proceeds from food will be going to the American Cancer Society.

Registration opens in February for this Indianapolis LAN, and the fun will be on March 29th and 30th. Head on over to www.stompfest.com to check out the latest news, and make sure to register on the website so you are notified immediately when the LAN registration opens.

Click here for the Techgage review from 2006

Last edited:

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
But will you be willing to take them off?

Great to hear about the LAN. Palit is kickass to sponsor the entire thing like that... what a great way to say <3 to the community.

I've posted about this in the news and will continue to remind our readers about the event up until the date.

THUMPer

Coastermaker
Of course. Its about 15 mins from my house!
Are you going? I think there should be a TG presence. Maybe some prizes. and OC contest again. heh

Last edited:

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
TG presence? *Ahem*

Will you attempt to completely circumvent the thermal throttling of the motherboard's built in safety effectively trying to toast a then unreleased $1000+ CPU?

THUMPer

Coastermaker
TG presence? *Ahem*

Will you attempt to completely circumvent the thermal throttling of the motherboard's built in safety effectively trying to toast a then unreleased $1000+ CPU?

that was purely a physics test.
Can I have a TG T-shirt to rep TG?:D

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Bah, I need to get some gaming in so bad.. I wish I were able to attend! The last time I played computer games was at the AsylumLan in November... how sad is that??

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Thanks Greg and Cory :p

I just can't make it out due to lack of time... so much to take care of, I am far behind as it is ;-) I expect lots of pictures though.