Steelpad QcK+

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
If you like to live large, then maybe you feel the same way about the size of your mousepad. The Steelpad QcK+ is no wimpy looking mousepad. Get ready to clear off your kitchen table for this one..

Read the review here and discuss it here!

Last edited:

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
They work for me! Did you click them properly? ;)

Edit: I am kidding btw. I did have to fix them up :p

Last edited:

Jakal

Tech Monkey
That's huge!! That's about all I can say. It looks good but man is it expensive on real estate. I actually think that's about the size of my monitor screen.

I know that mousepads do make a difference, but personally I like a small pad. The one I have now is only 8"x10" if that. I use a fairly high movement rate; some of my friends can't stand using it. Either way, looks good and from what you say it performs just as well.

=CDU=Above

Obliviot
madmat said:
The image links point to pages giving errors...
Sorry, new to the forums. Where are the image links? Where is the review?

Edit: Nevermind I see that it's up on the home page. You must have linked this forum in the review. Might be a good idea to put a link back to the review from the forum posts.

Last edited:

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Your absolutely right. I'll start doing that from now on. No idea why I stopped doing that actually.

madmat

Soup Nazi
Rob Williams said:
Your absolutely right. I'll start doing that from now on. No idea why I stopped doing that actually.

After a few pints of Guinness stuff like that makes sense...

Lothar

Obliviot
Nice review. Looks like a nice pad, but I think I'll use something a little smaller. That's a lot of realestate there. The thing is larger than my wife's laptop and she's got a big laptop. :)

=CDU=Above

Obliviot
I use a large pad myself. Makes it easier to barrel role an apache in game. I don't think mine is that large...wife says it is, but wives are suppose to say things like that.

=CDU=Above

Obliviot
sbrehm72255 said:
Maybe yes, maybe no.......But in the end, all that really matters is if it makes you happy.................;)
You got that right.

Now back to the review. It seems that it would be a bit much for most. I'm surprised at the 10/10 rating. I would think more in the 9 area just because it's size limits the number of people who'd want to buy it. It would seem to me that the pad would take up way too much desk space for most. I have a pretty large desk (I think I posted a pic somewere in these forums) but my pad goes on a pull out board and the pad I have (14x17.5) covers it completely.

Last edited:

madmat

Soup Nazi
This pad got the 10/10 because it's an awesome pad and while it's a bit much for most folks, for the ones that need a pad this size you'd be hard pressed to beat it. If you don't ned a pad that size they offer the same pad in a medium and small size so those users that don't have room for the uber deluxe model still can get in on the goodness offered in terms of smooth function in a smaller footprint :)

madmat

Soup Nazi
=CDU=Above said:
BTW Rob, if you meant to make the "Discuss in our fourms" text in the review a link to this thread....it's not.

The word forums in the normal sized text is a link to this thread...