Starwars Battlefront

madstork91

The One, The Only...
Anybody played Starwars Battle Front? A friend of mine has been going on and on about it... But is it really any good?

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
I bought it out of curiosity from a co worker of mine and I know now why he was selling it. I hate it but if you would like it, pay shipping and its yours!

SgtSethiol

Obliviot
I bought it earlier this year because one of my clanmates had bought it and really liked it. I thought it was ok, but the system I was using at the time had a real hard time trying to play it. So I just quit and went back to Raven Shield

Drew

E.M.I.
I like it (Big Surprise HUH?)

I do like Battlefront 2. I enjoyed playing as a clone trooper more than playing as a Jedi though. Probably cause i haven't really mastered that yet. I keep getting cut down by the other lightsabers before i can do any damage. But i am a little biased toward anything bearing the Star Wars name.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
It's true. I once handed Drew a Star Wars branded cyanide tablet and the grin he gave went through the roof.

tomato

Obliviot
Battlefront 2 is the better game (of course :p ) The ability to play as a Jedi this time was the capper for me... nothing like chopping down your foes with a lightsaber! :D

BLuKnight

Obliviot
Battlefront is well worth the $20 it's down to. It's a simple game and the online experience is great. I did buy Battlefront 2, but to be honest, I just wasn't all impressed. It was more link Battlefront 2, Service Pack 1. The graphics are sharper, and while I'm not crazy about the Jedi theme, it is a nice twist. Overall, get Battlefront first. You'll enjoy it and it's cheaper. Then you can decide if the second version is worth the $40 price tag it has on it.