Spaceballs cartoon bin delaid.

GameMasterNick

Coastermaker
While I'm still awaiting an official response from TheFeed about why Spaceballs: The Animated Series has been delayed, I figured I'd mention it here so that we can all bask in it's awesomeness... while waiting for it's fall 2007 release!

Spaceballs: The Animated Series Official Website

TheFeed said:
Starting in Fall 2007, you'll be able to watch a brand new animated series based on Mel Brooks' classic comedy Spaceballs right here on G4.

Brooks co-wrote the Spaceballs: The Animated Series pilot with his frequent collaborator Thomas Meehan, who will oversee all writing for the first 13 episodes. Brooks will also lend his voice to President Skroob and Yogurt.

For those of you who might not remember the film Spaceballs, it's a Mel Brooks parody of large, brooding science fiction films. The cartoon promises the same brand of comedy. Look for the legendary Brooks satirical eye spoofing the biggest blockbusters of today as well as every genre of entertainment from movies and reality TV to culture and politics.

Neal Tiles, President of G4, said “As the go-to network for men 18-34, irreverent humor is one of the benchmarks of our programming philosophy, as is animation. Mel Brooks’ classic movies Young Frankenstein and Blazing Saddles are just as relevant to our young male audience today as they were when they were first released. His brand of humor will resonate well with our viewers.”

If you don't know who Mel Brooks is, you should have your citizenship from the USA revoked, and be driven to the sea in the back of a locked truck, where you will be banished to another country permanently. And don't try Canada, dude. They're funnier than we are. Likely, they'll be just as pissed at you.

Nope. You're on your own.

Oh, and , Spaceballs: The Animated Series, featuring the work and the voice of the immortally brilliant Mr. Brooks debuts in Fall 2007. Only on G4.