Snow!

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Yesterday I was talking to my friend online and "bragging" about how we have not had snow yet here in Saint John, NB, Canada. I mean, Dec 3 and still no snow, while the rest of the continent is getting pounded. I shouldn't have opened my mouth :\

Anyone else getting much snow where they live?

Attachments

• snow.jpg
    snow.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 533

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
We have nothing. That sucks. If it's going to be 13 degrees F*, then at least let us have some snow to justify it being so damned cold. I also really want to go skiing.

Jakal

Tech Monkey
I can't wait for my vacation to Tennessee! Last time I spent Christmas & New Years, and had about 4-5 inches. Just enough for some snowball fights and sledding. Loved it! It's really not Winter to me without some snow.

Tech-Daddy

Tech Monkey
I got ice and sleet with a light dusting of snow... that was a few weeks ago. Now it is going to be in the 70's today...
Texas weather is absolutely the most bizzarre force in nature...

;)

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Be happy you don't live in AUS, they are going to the opposite extreme. This past week they've dealt with 39C - 42C weather!

Jen McPherson

Resident Artist Nerd
XD

We did have snow up until Sunday, then it warmed up, rained and has been raining since. :\ Suppose to be in the 40's all week. I'd rather have the snow, honestly. Looks nicer with the naked trees. ^^

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
Jen,

Where in Michigan do you live, if you dont mind me asking of course?

I go skiing in your great state a lot. Some of the best slopes I have found this side of Colorado.

leecho7

Partition Master
It's not cold, its not hot, but it aint warm... It's raining... this is how it is in Baltimore.
Like it's border line "cold enough to get a jacket" and "not cold enough to get a jacket."

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
Leecho,

So what you are saying is that its just plain miserable there. I think you are getting what we had the past couple of days here in Indiana. Damned weather.

All I want it to do is at least stay cold enough that the slopes can make some damned snow, thats all. It doesnt even have to snow at home, but it would be nice if it would.

Come on weather, stop messing with us all!

Jen McPherson

Resident Artist Nerd
I live about 45 minutes north of the city Grand Rapids, in a small town called Howard City. We have a lot of hills out here, and I was really disapointed all the snow vanished on us this past week. I like the snow. ^^ Don't ski though, I'd likely crash and break multiple bones. XD

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
I recommend everyone try skiing once. I go up to Boing Highlands usually. There or Cadillac. Both have exceptional slopes.

madstork91

The One, The Only...
A bit north of tech daddy... I had a decent snow... and ice. I hit a tree with my truck. New bumper pics coming soon!