Show off your video card!

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
I see a couple other forums have this going on in their forums, and seems to do well. So if you are proud of your video card, feel free to post a picture of it!

brettmar

Obliviot
bfg6800.jpg

Just a pic from the link I got. Mine will be set on a dangerden GPU block by the end of the week.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Nice and dirty! Those PCB's are so hard to get dust off of :|

Here's my 9800 Pro:

MS-8956-030.jpg

Last edited:

dukeman

Obliviot
LOL, i know it was pretty dusty. i had just taken the stock cooler off and i did not have any dustoff to clean it.

that is a huge heatsink on that card. very cool looking

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
Imagine if you will a BFG 6800GT OC with a crappy NV5 Silencer on it and there you have my video card. Got a Zalman VF700 on the way, even if it doesnt cool any better than the NV5, which it cant do much worse, it will still be better than the stock heatsink and it will match my Zalman 7000Cu :)

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
What drivers are you using? I was loving my beanchmark scores with the 75.90's but the drivers caused faulty temp readings. I am not sporting the 71.89 forcewares and they are much more realistic. The 6800's no matter the version all run hot. They are the Intel's of the GFX realm. What temps are we talking about?

When my VF700 comes in, you can have be NV5 if you would like it.

Are you going to email me back?

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Hehe, sorry. E-mails gotten backed up.. works been screwing up my free time. Going to it now.

Blumen

Coastermaker
Purdy.... i love black on computer parts.

I also like how NVIDIA managed to make that a single slot card. Mine used to be a single slot card.... then i messed with it.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Yeah, I love single slot cards. I've never had a double slot one, and I hope to never have a double slot one.

Blumen

Coastermaker
Oops, i forgot a couple. In addition to the one that i posted up there, in my backup rig, i have this:

PNY Verto FX5900se

Powercolor 9600XT 256mb Bravo Edition

^I think that's the 128mb version, but you get the idea.

The first one i posted is an Asus v9999 Gamer's Edition, btw.:cool:

S

SillySider03

Man, i just deleted a bunch of pics off of Image Shack. I have some nice shots of my 5900XT I need to dig up and get on here. AFAIK, it still holds the #1 spot in 3DMark05 using FM approved drivers with a score of 1515.

madmat

Soup Nazi
Here's my current card sans the waterblock

VideocardDetail.jpg

eVGA 6800nu

and my old card with it's block

5900U.jpg

ASUS FX 5900U

Boy that card was a great card, it was an overclocking darling.