Should we have stickies?

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Of high scores with respective benchmarks? Obviously this would be for forum posters only.

Looking to see if there's any interest.

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
I vote that we have a sticky where all it does is link to my latest post. That would be the bomb. Dark for teh win!

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
Seriously, Silly is right. That would be something nice that we could do. A little competition will do the forums nicely.

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
Yeah, it would help. A long list of scores, perhaps divided into classes such as Aquamark3, 3DMark 03, 05....you see. If we do it right, maybe we can get to the point where prople look us up to see what their comparable system can do in certain benches compared to others.

It's something that we should look into one way or another. Great idea!

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
I imagine your idea, realized, would be more of a database type setup moreso than what I was suggesting. I like your idea. I was only saying that with competition thrown into the mix, more people might be likely to return to the forums, if for nothing else, to see just how high someone got and maybe then try to beat them.

I know AQM3 had the ARC and that in itself was a hell of a reason to come to the boards, all by it self, but we could possibly get more members to join up with something like this. Rob and Silly both FTW!