Roxio Releases Easy Media Creator 10

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
From our news:
The good folks at Roxio have just sent word that they've updated their popular Easy Media Creator suite of applications to version 10. I admit, I haven't touched Roxio software since version 6, so I am sure a lot has changed since then. Version 10 includes many new features though, many of which we will cover in an upcoming review. Some notables include the ability to copy any of your songs/movies/tv shows from your iPod to your PC, ability to send videos to YouTube, camera photo fix-ups, Windows Vista-integration, updated Blu-ray/HD-DVD support and more.

As we found out last week, Nero is also updating their suite to version 8 and all the rage seems to be web-integration, especially with YouTube. I've been using that program for the past week and have been pleased with it's performance/feature-set thus far. You can expect comprehensive reviews of both Nero 8 and Roxio 10 in the coming weeks.

<table align="center"><tbody><tr><td>
roxio_easycdcreator_10_large_news_logo.jpg
</td></tr></tbody></table>
The latest version of Easy Media Creator is the ideal complement to Windows Vista. With a stunning new Aero user interface, it is easier than ever for consumers to manage their digital content from one project to the next, whether it is burning a DVD or uploading videos to YouTube. Creator 10 also includes great new Gadgets for Windows Vista, which make it incredibly convenient for users to capture internet and PC audio streams and convert their media files into their preferred format for easy playback on popular mobile devices, like the iPhone or Microsoft Zune.

Source: Roxio Product Page