Post Your car.

Nosebiter

Obliviot
I know we all value our computers, but lets see what kind of a Pimp ride you all got. If you have Pics Post em!

Nosebiter

Obliviot
I will start it off. This is my brand new 2005 Scion Tc. If you know anything about the Scions they come with a whole horde of standard features like 4wheel ABS disc brakes,power steering, 17 inch alloy rims etc etc, and for under 20 grand too :). The pictures aren't so hot, but I assure you the car is. The color is black sand pearl.

frontend2ud.jpg

sideview5if.jpg

rearview3op.jpg

angleview5vc.jpg

Very very comfortable.
console9hi.jpg

Pioneer 6 Disc CD/MP3 Changer w/XM Sat Radio. 6 Speakers @ 160 Watts +100 Watt Kicker Sub. -Coming Soon-Custom Box w/Dual Kicker Solo-Baric L7's.
headunit4im.jpg

Panoramic Moon Roof. Almost the entire roof is tinted glass. 8)
panoramicmoonroof1ko.jpg

2.4 Liter DOHC VVT-i. 160HP Stock + 20HP Speed chip. Has about 1,000 Miles on it so far.
engine0pg.jpg

Serry

Obliviot
whenever I actually get a car I will definately show you it... so I will be back here in say oh 10 years :) nice car btw :)

madstork91

The One, The Only...
1994 limited edition Chevy Corvette

picture68km.jpg

^ best non showroom pic I have but ill post others later...

Edit... Hmm im using the img tags... but its nto quite working...

leecho7

Partition Master
Don't have a pic yet, but imagine a grey 89 Camry, with 210k miles on it, with a Free Tibet bumper sticker.
She's my baby. She's been good to me for years.

Mike Delorme

Obliviot
I will post soon but I have a black 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix. Its before the GTO came out so its suped up like it, or else i would goten it :p

Merlin

The Tech Wizard

Ghost

Obliviot
Cars (cages) are a necessary evil :p here in the northwoods, and since cannot afford to get the scoot back up, no garage and not paying a shop for all the labor I could do, could ride all year round when I lived in Chicago.

Though unplowed side streets and alleys could be a bit tricky, and before they got the main drags....:eek:

Attachments

• dsc_002.jpg
    dsc_002.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 478