Merlin

The Tech Wizard
PSP looks kewl. And it has mp3 and video too...not just a game machine

What games do you have?

:techgage::techgage: Merlin :techgage::techgage:

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
I am about finished with Daxter, which came with the PSP, but I also have SOCOM, Hot Shots Golf and NFS: Most Wanted. I enjoy them all except for SOCOM and Hot Shots is far and away the best game for killing time.

I would like to pick up God of War here soon but I think I will finish Daxter first. When I went out for CES last January, the PSP kept me sane on the airplane in in the airports. I mostly listened to MP3s but played a little bit here and there as well.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Ahh, NFS: Most Wanted... one of the last great NFS games before EA completely bastardized the series with the help of Pro Street (I -hate- that game).

I have both a DS and PSP and always go to the PSP first... mainly because the dual screens on the DS does nothing for me, although a few games are about that are tempting me for a purchase.

I am still working through some older PSx titles I downloaded through the store. Beat Crash Bandicoot a while back... still working through the sequel. I think I am just about finished it though. Once done, I am not sure what I'll do. The latest wipEout looks real good, and has gotten great ratings.

Jen McPherson

Resident Artist Nerd
I play Dynasty Warriors vol 2 on it a lot when I'm out and about. It's easy to do quick games with it. If you like rpg titles I'd recommend Generation of Chaos. It's a pretty good game, a rpg strategy sort. Also have D&D Tactics, Dragoneer's Aria, Valhalla Knights and Monster Hunter. I don't play it often enough to buy a lot of games for it though. *shrug*

All I have is an iRiver Clix which can run lite Flash games and music photos and converted videos.
I absolutely love the PSP's though. I had a play on my friend's a while back and it was awesome. I think the games I played was Burnout and Motorcross vs. ATV (or something like that). Fully love the little black thumb navigation pad.