Pixar dedicates main campus building to Steve Jobs

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Pixar, maker of films such as Finding Nemo and the new movie Brave, named the main building on its campus after late Apple cofounder Steve Jobs, who helped finance and guide the studio before it became a household name.

This isn't what I'd consider "surprising", but it's cool enough. Usually when I see buildings named after people, I barely know anything about them. This is a bit different.

http://appleinsider.com/articles/12...s-main-campus-building-to-late-ceo-steve-jobs

marfig

No ROM battery
Deserved, me thinks. He was instrumental on Pixar success. But the quote below is really the best thing Apple Insider got from the original news post by the the Editor-In-Chief of Pixar Times?

"He came up with the idea that the building should be centered around a large atrium, which would lead to accidental collaboration that may not occur if everyone was stuck in their individual offices," (source: same as linked)

Seems a bit "well, duh!". Here's the original news post Apple Insider staff "forgot" to link, despite having quoted him. Samad does a much better job.