Personal Highlights...

madmat

Soup Nazi
Post some of your personal highlights from your life..I was just reading the bio's on the contact page and thought that this would be a fun way to share the cool things you've achieved in your life.

I'll go first since it's my thread.

I've gone 160Mph on a public road (it was deserted and in the middle of the night out in the country so don't chastise me) in my first car.

I built a pair of subs that gave bass reinforcement down to 10hz for a HOME audio system yet were less than a cubic foot in volume.

I survived having the motor on my bike sieze whilst going 65mph on the Pomona freeway in heavy traffic :)

I flipped the same motorcycle about a month later in East L.A. sans helmet and managed to walk away with just some road rash and a couple of broken fingers.

I taught myself how to build PC's by (get this) reading the manuals that came with the parts :)

I've got more but this isn't for everything you've ever done, just the best/brightest/scariest, etc.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Hmm. Everything daring or scary I've done I can't say. Who knows, the FBI could be watching ;)

I will have to think about it.