Path of Exile

Kayden

Tech Monkey
I have been on a ARPG binge for the past few months and a friend of mine told me about Path of Exile. I haven't been able to get into the beta but they are planning an open beta stress test this weekend. Hope to see some of you guys there!

http://www.pathofexile.com/

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
It'll be interesting to see how this game fares with the likes of Torchlight 2 and Diablo III right around the corner. Interested to see what you think of it.

Kayden

Tech Monkey
Well it went live, if any one wants to find me on this open beta my char is Kayden_SiNafey.

Kayden

Tech Monkey
First impressions, Path of Exile is one of the better free to play games I've played. the game definatly needs more polish, becuase there are many things missing that are basic that should be in there like when hovering over an item it should show the item your wearing to compare, and if i shift click an item it should auto sell to vendor or move it to storage box which it doesn't. It just boggles my mind why those basic features are missing.

Last edited:

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
I kind of find the same thing about Warlock - Master of the Arcane. I understand that these are indie games, and might be free or cost little, but come on... basics shouldn't be skipped over.