Palit 9600 GT - $109.99 after MIR

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
NewEgg is offering Palit's version of the 9600 GT for $149.99, which includes a mail-in-rebate to bring the total price down to $109.99.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814261002

This... is a tremendous deal.

Bear in mind that one of these cards can run Crysis just fine at 1920x1200 with Medium settings. If it can run that game, then it will have no issue with any other out there. You won't see a staggering Average FPS... but it's $109.99! Put two in SLI, and for $220, you'd have quite the gaming machine.

Hopefully this deal lasts long enough for people here to take advantage of it.

Syran

Obliviot
Never used a card from Palit, so i'm unsure of their customer service; but I just recommended it to someone as a really nice price for a very good series of cards! Hope it turns out well for them. :)

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
Yeah great deal, but I only buy EVGA.

I was like that for a long time but have found XFX to be just as good and their warranties cannot be beat. Double lifetime... nothing like resell value!

Rob's right. This is a tremendous deal.

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
Bah! Sold out. It even has a built in HDMI port on it. This would be great for a HTPC too!

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
It's back in stock, and for $10 more than what it was last week, after mail-in rebate. Still a great price, but the price seems to fluctuate each day. It was $130 last night, and now it's $120. No telling if it will go back down to $110, but even $120 is still a great deal compared to the rest of the 9600 GT's there.