Votes: 2 40.0%
  • na not so much...

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
Tablet PC's are too gimicky for me IMO. They do have their practical uses, just not for me.

madstork91

The One, The Only...
I found a AMD one for $1k...

trumps the intel ones in graphics too... May be the only AMD ive liked...

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
madstork91 said:
Just saying that it is more than an over grown PDA... http://www.averatec.com/notebooks/C3500.htm

1200 bucks for those specs? Your paying a premium for a feature that I know that I wouldn't use at all. If I did buy that it would be for no other reason than to say that I had it. If you will use it then go for it, it looks pretty cool but for those specs on any notebook other than a tablet, your going to pay 900 dollars max. I hope you dont think that I am trying to argue with you because I am not. Well, I am sort of but its a friendly argument, but I personally dont see any use in that PC....if you do then like I said, get it and show the bastard off. I am sure you would be one of the few at school with a nice tablet like that.

madstork91

The One, The Only...
I would like posted proof of such a notebook... And I mean store or manufacturer, not second hand eBay.

And na man its all in good fun. Unless you name is ASH and you work for ncSoft NA. GRRRRR!!!

madstork91

The One, The Only...
closest one you found was the last one... Its still lacking 20gb... No big deal i guess...

< was pwned by teh clearance salez

Comp USA's online distrabution has it on sale for $1099

Last edited: