NZXT Switch 810 Full-Tower Chassis Review

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
From cases to cooling, NZXT has something for everyone - and for every budget. With this review, we're taking a look at the company's Switch 810 full-tower chassis, designed for those who want solid design, big space, effective cooling, and can appreciate other smaller features not often seen on the competition's products.

Read through Ryan's full look at NZXT's Switch 810 full-tower chassis and then discuss it here!

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
I love the inside of this chassis, but I hate the outside. There's just so much plastic, and the aesthetic design in general doesn't appeal to me at all. On the upside, I love the fact that the chassis has an internal tiltable fan (I'm not sure if I'd even use it, though), and I agree with Ryan on the epicness of the LED-lit panel at the back (I end up using my cell phone for a flashlight when trying to plug something into the back).

RobbyBob

Obliviot
The design aesthetic is just awful. I feel that if it weren't for the gloss finish, it'd definitely look a lot better. If I got the case for myself, I'd most likely take a scotch-brite pad to it to pull the gloss off.