NVIDIA's GeForce 182.06 drivers released

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Not sure how I'll begin doing this, but I'd like to start making a post each time a new set of WHQL drivers are made available from either ATI or NVIDIA, since they can sometimes come without a warning and go unnoticed. Perhaps in the future we can add this information to our site, and then even further, we could have our own internal downloading system :)

Anyway, 182.06 have just been released, and it looks to be a worthy upgrade as usual. These drivers are recommended most for use with F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin, but other titles are improved as well, such as Race Driver: GRID, Left 4 Dead and Fallout 3. This is also the first version that opens up full OpenGL 3.0 support (important to mention, because that will affect so many of us, right?).

NVIDIA 182.06 x86
NVIDIA 182.06 x64

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
You are not wrong there... I might have to do that. Even if it's mainly a copy/paste of their release notes, at least it's imformative. I really want to get a download section going sometime though... something like this would tie in perfectly to it. So much to think about though before we go that route.