Nvidia 7900 Is relaesed - review list

sbrehm72255

Tech Monkey
LOL........really, I would have never known................;) J/K'ing.....thanks for the links..................:)

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
I'm impressed by the 7900GT... for $300USD it's an amazing card. I remember paying around $510CAN for my 7800GT, and this new card is 15% faster in some cases, at least.

Very nice stuff. The 7900GTX is a tad pricy for the performance gain, but if you want the best.

sbrehm72255

Tech Monkey
I've been thinking real hard about switching to either the Nvidia 7900GTX or GT and dumping ATI altogether...........;)

Jakal

Tech Monkey
I would wait for the 8x line before doing that. If Nvidia follows the same track you would likely get a better performer for the same price. These cards are quite nice and the performance is pretty impressive, but if you're going all out wait for the next generation.

Tech-Daddy

Tech Monkey
I canot wait until I can get my hands on some 7900 goodness... these cards look top notch!

I think I will aim for dual 7900 GT's, the GTX's will likely be out of my price range for quite a while!
;)

Tech-Daddy

Tech Monkey
Rob Williams said:
Tech-Daddy. You make me jealous.

Rob... just so you know, when I "aim" for a card, I'm looking for 6-9 months down the road... unless I win some sort of sweet contest!
;)