New toys...

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
Thought I would share with you a couple new toys that I am playing around with.

10015558sq.jpg

:D:D:D

Last edited:

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
There is one more on the way. I need three for a review I am working on but so far, I am more than happy with the two of these. Thank you for your kind words. :D

Blumen

Coastermaker
Strip off the Dell logo. :p

Amazing setup though... that will only be more so with three.

Jakal

Tech Monkey
Is that on your sli rig? I'm just wondering if dual monitors works with sli. I haven't heard anything confirming that they do.

werty316

Partition Master
I think those are 19 inchers; could be 20" as one inch is hard to tell really. THey look damn great.

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
No, those are 19"s. Old Greg just doesnt have the money for a pair of 20" screens. As it is, I had to sell a kidney and my soul, give up rights to my first two children as well as give up a first round draft pick so needless to say, the 19s will be more than nice for what I need.

No, SLi will not work with multi-monitor setups unfortunatly. I hvae actually emailed nVidia asking about this. I am trying to get an answer one way or another about future driver support for dual systems. Oh well, when I get the third one in, I will post more pictures.

Jakal

Tech Monkey
DarkSynergy said:
I hvae actually emailed nVidia asking about this. I am trying to get an answer one way or another about future driver support for dual systems.
Let me know what you find out, please.

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
I will certainly do that. I am hoping to hear what they have to say and I am hoping that they are going to address this issue. I know I have to unenable SLI in order to use the 2 screens.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Besides the two monitors.. it's scary how much that "almost" looks like my setup. Same type of desk, same type of monitor, identical mouse and almost identical keyboard.

Oh, and I hate work too. ;)

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
I bet you also have a screw driver (philips of course), some CDs, a pen, some cell phones and my wife's lip balm.

Wait a second, why do you have my wife's lip balm?!?

Last edited: