Never Ending Level Game

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
What an incredible way to waste some time with flash... and develop carpel tunnel to boot! Well done on the game. It really is challenging.

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
I got to 56 I think but had to restart due to a system update. Oh well, I am going back at it tomorrow!

BlindMonk

E.M.I.
You've got to be kidding me.

I was at 99, but then after finding "Start", clicking that one command restarted everything. I was under the impression one could jump back to a level one knew the password for -- this precedent set quite well by video games. I'm through with this miserable piece of flash if I'm not allowed that small morsel of accessibility.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Ouch man. Yeah, a level skip would make sense, especially when there are 100 levels involved.

JacKz5o

Obliviot
You've got to be kidding me.

I was at 99, but then after finding "Start", clicking that one command restarted everything. I was under the impression one could jump back to a level one knew the password for -- this precedent set quite well by video games. I'm through with this miserable piece of flash if I'm not allowed that small morsel of accessibility.

Theres a code and password that will automaticly bring you to 70.

I was on 74 the last time I played, havn't tried to beat it yet lol.

PapaMambo

Obliviot
This is just cruel! Made it to 14 and now I'm stuck.. Evil - EVIL I say!! :mad:

I just know I'll go home, and my 6 year old will look at the screen and say - there's what you're looking for.. On second though - maybe I won't show it to him - I'd be too afraid of being shown just how stupid I really am.

PapaMambo

Obliviot
Wow.. almost doubled my score.. 26.

Is this one of those NSA recruitment tools? Or perhaps someone more sinister like Al Quaeda? :p

Now that I've wasted an hour of work time at this, I really SHOULD get back to it (work that is - not the game..) It's just so damn addictive..