Need Advice on PC Gaming Headset.

Emus

Obliviot
Ok so I've been in the market for a new gaming headset to use. For the last year or two I've been using the Logitech Precision PC Gaming Headset, now in my opinion this is a pretty damn good headset, however, They always seem to break on me and aren't very durable.

Now it may just be me, I'm not quite the gentlest person with my headset (I know, I know, shame on me I need to take care of my stuff =\) but I've gone through at least 4-5 pair in 2 years, granted one was DOA. The main issue I had were the wires coming loose in the volume control(I think), if I squeezed or tweaked around the volume control it would start working again for a bit. So I haven't really cared until now because these are a great bang for your buck, pricing at a little over/under $20 depending where you buy 'em, but it got me thinking if maybe I was better off with a little pricier, more durable headset? Also I think it's just because I have big ears but they tend to hurt my ears after extended use and I use them a lot.

The headset that really grabbed my attention was the SteelSound 5H v2 Headset. It looks comfortable and might be a little easier on my ears, and I really dig the retractable mic and the fact you can disassemble it as I like to LAN a lot.

Now I'm not really anal about sound quality, so that really isn't too much of an issue. My main concerns are comfort and durability. I don't want to be spending the extra money if it's going to break in 5 months. Any advice will be taken with an open mind and thanks in advance for helping =].

Emus

Obliviot
Haha, wow I guess I was a bit hastey on making my post and forgot to read the others. Sorry :).