My First Gamer Computer

South59

Obliviot
Ok i found this card on ebay new can you tell me if it is the card i want?
Nvidia Geforce 7950 GT PCI Express card XFX 512MB DDR3

Rory Buszka

Partition Master
Is there any reason you would be opposed to buying a new card through retail channels? That card looks good, but buying it in a retail box means you could have full warranty protection, while the warranty on a card you'd buy from eBay may or may not be valid.

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
Is there any reason you would be opposed to buying a new card through retail channels? That card looks good, but buying it in a retail box means you could have full warranty protection, while the warranty on a card you'd buy from eBay may or may not be valid.

Excellent point. Most manufacturers will not allow the warranty to be transfered away from the original owner, regardless of who currently holds the card. With that said, most companies aren't to terribly strict on their RMA process and should something happen, they will more than likely work with you.

I would avoid eBay at all costs. It is more often than not more trouble than it's worth. Thats just my personal opinion though.

South59

Obliviot

Cost!

madmat

Soup Nazi
FYI, if the original buyer registers the card with XFX the warranty IS transferable to the new owner. There are a few hoops to jump through but it is something to consider.