Most Expensive Piece of Hardware You Own?

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
I didn't really consider a monitor hardware I guess. My LG 26" TV would be the most expensive thing I bought then. It's a TV, but I use it more for a computer monitor then anything else :D

madstork91

The One, The Only...
mine is "technically" a tv... but it was made by emprex... so yeah ;-p

The picture in picture feature is sweet, I wish i could make it transparent though.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Just out of curiousity, why do you like PIP? Personally, I have never really found that much of a use for it, because I like to concentrate on one program at a time. I am just wondering why it is so popular. What am I missing?

madstork91

The One, The Only...
because i can watch tv without diverting my eyes to a complete other screen. Rather nice actually when working on something or playing an MMO. Think about all that down time in Lineage 2... now picture a tv near your toons head.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oh, so you can actually play on your PC and watch TV at the same time? I didn't realize that, but that does sound damned useful lol.

Especially in Lineage 2. God I wish I had PIP back in the day.

Tech-Daddy

Tech Monkey
Hehehe... suspend reality for a sec, and follow along on my trip down the yellw brick road... if you had multiple monitors on your machine, and let's say your game of choice had the ability to put a seperate point of view on that second monitor... can you imagine if you had a point of view (say, like a rear view mirror) configured then took the 2nd video out and popped it into the PIP....

You would be damn near invincible!!!

PIP on steroids for teh w1n!!!!1111!1!

madstork91

The One, The Only...
would be like a "second sight" in pvp :)

Something for all you adult swim fans to remember is that you can watch w/e and still get homework done