Michael Jackson Gets His Own MMO - "Planet Michael"

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Are you a Michael Jackson fan? Have you ever listened to "Billie Jean" and wish you were her - or better yet, watched the "Thriller" music video and have been dying to explore that environment ever since? Well, it looks like you're not going to have to dream about such things for much longer, as believe it or not... a Michael Jackson MMO game is in the works.

Read the rest of our post and then discuss it here!

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
Holy crap, it's real.

I may make a lot (and I mean a lot) of Michael Jackson jokes but for anybody who grew up during the days of Thriller this will likely have some appeal. While I don't expect to buy the game I'm hoping they have a trial.

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
This can't possibly see the light of day as a real MMO.

I might be way off here but I don't think there were too many gamers in the many crowds of people crying on the street like they knew the guy. Do you think there is a gold casket achievement?

Edit: What I am trying to say is that the people that mourned the shit out his death and the people who make up the MMO world are not one and the same. I don't see gamers buying this game at all. Make it a fucking Facebook game and it will go nuclear.

Last edited: