Man throws penis at cops

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Fik, 33, cut off his own penis during a Northwest Side rampage Wednesday morning. When confronted by police, Fik hurled several knives and his severed organ at the officers, police said. Officers stunned him with a Taser and took him into custody.

I want to know just how drunk someone would have to be in order to think this would be a good idea.

[/FONT]http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/cst-nws-ouch17.html

leecho7

Partition Master
Dude, I don't care how drunk and/or intoxicated/messed up from other substances you are... that is no reason to go around and chop your wang off.

That is one crazy story.

It seems he'll prolly have a hard time in prison...

=CDU=Above

Obliviot
Getting tazered after cutting off your own junk....now that's someone having a bad day.

The guy spells this name "Jakub". What do ya expect.

Jakal

Tech Monkey
LoL Rob!

I couldn't imagine ever doing that for any good reason.. ANY. The guy's got to have some serious problems.

dibene

Obliviot
If anyone I'm fighting EVER lobbed his severed wang at me I'd be forced to conceed. How do I show up that move?

LOOP

Obliviot
I would of been a bit concerned about germs. Could be even deadlier then a real gun, if the person throwing it was infected with a contagious disease. Laugh now and you end up dieing later.......

Tech-Daddy

Tech Monkey
Kinda reinds me of that joke, where Lorena Bobbit tossed the wang out the car window, and it hit the car behind them...

*Whap!*
Driver : "WHat the hell was that?"
Passenger : "Dunno, but did you see the size of the prick on that mosquito that just hit the window??!?!?"

:D