Logitech Wireless Music System

Mud Songs

Obliviot
I think Winamp is the primary open application. I've hooked up the wireless music system to another PC and a laptop. and the remote (i.e. pause and skip track) doesn't work on either of those as well. Maybe the product is defective, but I'm in Canada and I ordered it from the states, and returning it is too much of a hassle and too costly. I'm still pretty happy with it. It'll due until a better model comes out. This one is seems to be a no-frills item meant mostly to test the market for this kind of product (that's my guess).

U

Unregistered

Love Wireless

I recently purchased a new computer with VISTA. I've loaded my original Logitech Wireless Musics software on this new computer, however it appears this software is not compatible with VISTA, does anyone know of a patch that can be downloaded so I can use this great system with my new computer?

Thanks

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
There are no drivers for Vista and will not be... you can still use the system in Vista, sans the drivers. I haven't tried this, but that's what Logitech is recommending everyone do.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
It's hard to fault them for not releasing Vista drivers for a product they don't even sell anymore. Sure, it would be nice, but Logitech has never been known for being quick to release drivers for anything. I remember when x64 came out. I think it took a year before there were compatible drivers.