Logitech G25 Racing Wheel

U

Unregistered

Same problem

I have exactly the same problem which started after some 40 hours of use! Did you solve the problem?

I've been having some problems with my G25 Racing Wheel. I've had it for about a month now and its started to play up on me.
While in the game the green LED lights on the gear shifter turn off and the
G25 Racing Wheel dies. i've made sure all the power cables are plug in.
But now its more of a problem then before... when the power to the wheel dies i unplug it from the USB plug it back in and it seem to work for a while and then dies again.
When i start windows and then try to play NFS SPro as soon as the game loads and u get the load game... at that point the Logitech G25 Racing Wheel turns it self off.
I've installed new driver and it still does the same thing...

Does anyone have a simillar problem or maybe knows how to fix it. please help[/QUOTE]

U

Unregistered

logitech g25

I have a problem in Live For Speed with Logitech. It looks like LFS doesn't know that the gas and brake pedals exists, but it knows that the clutch pedal is there...I know that it isnt something wrong with the cabel, because it works on PS3.

Does someone have the same problem, and can someone help me???

I'm kind of tired of figure out how to fix the problem.

Help me, please?!?!

b1lk1

Tech Monkey
Live For Speeds control setup is not user friendly at all. You need to keep messing with the settings until you find the magic combination that will allow you to do what you want.

G25 pedals and 6speed h pattern stoped working

was racing rfactor last night, went to bed Today load logitech profiler then ractor G25 stoped working

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
was racing rfactor last night, went to bed Today load logitech profiler then ractor G25 stoped working

I'm confused. The wheel stopped working, or just the profiler? The easiest solution, I guess, would be to re-install it, but that's going to mean wiped profiles.

U

Unregistered

g25logitech problem

Hi

Well i dont have another computer to test out if the G25 Racing Wheel has a problem or my motherboard. Is there a way to test the motherboard out to find out if it has a problem.

i resolve that problem with the new driver form logitech
try updating driver to 5.0.7 this is the link: http://rapidshare.com/files/286734075/logitech_nuevo_drivergs507.exe

first remove old drivers from logitech in your pc and install the new one above.

U

Unregistered

Logitech G25 Set-up ( Racing Wheel )

Hi, The Logitech G25 Racing Set-up I have is Great but I have a Problem with the Gear Shifter. 1st Gear slips into Neutral, I doesnt happen every time im in 1st gear but it happens alot, Also the time I get in first gear varies. This happens also with 2nd Gear. My Racing wheel itself sometimes has so much G-Force that if I turn a corner, Even at a low speed it will Change gears buy itself. I could be in second gear and slowly turn a corner and the Wheel will shake and then Change into 4th gear.. Im using a Ps3 also.. Thanks