Logisys PC Extension Station

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
If you are looking for a unique way to clean up your desk and condense your peripherals, Logisys may have you covered. Their extension station acts as a monitor stand and power center with quick access to USB ports.

You can read the full review here and discuss it here!

moon111

Coastermaker
I really like the looks of that unit. Having a two-year old son, a switch that would turn off my computer would be used inappropriately repeatively. But I have my Laser printer, color printer, Buttkicker Gamer, Speakers, DSL modem, monitor, etc. The Buttkicker in particular has the on/off switch on the back, so something like this would solve that problem.

This thing has loads of modding potential by the looks of it. I really wish I could mount my DVDRW into something like this, and mount in on my monitor arm. Then I'd never even need to see my tower. My fans aren't overly loud, but if they were under my desk, that would be better.

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
That was my first thought about the PC Extension Station. The ability to use the open bay as a CD/DVD drive, or even an external HDD with eSATA would be idea. The only problem for optical drives would be that its just impossible to mount a drive in there with a PATA cable.

Medwynd

Obliviot
I thought it was a good quality product until I saw they spelt "monitor" as "moniter". With quality control like that I think I'll pass, who knows what else is wrong with it.

K

krane

PC Extension

I have purchased this, I opened it and sprayed the inside black. Also I was able to put my floppy drive under the USB connectors and the draw is now a USB hard drive. So in conclusion I am very satisfied with this product