Last day of Steam deals...

Tharic-Nar

Senior Editor
Staff member
Steam, where one can buy $150 of games for $30... been keeping an eye on the deals the last few days, missed the first round, but oh well. Picked up the Original Deus Ex couple days ago.

Just so you all know, last day of deals includes Burnout Paradise, Warhammer 40k Dawn of War 2 Gold, the Indie game Machinarium (very cool, unique style), Tropico 3 Gold, the Diablo team developed Torchlight, Empire Total War, Various ARMA titles, Blur and the Clever Indie bundle including Doc Clock, Eufloria, Iron Grip: Warlord, VVVVVV, and the beloved World of Goo. (UK based deals, might be ahead of what you get in the US...)

I now feel poorer than I did a few days ago, damn deals hurt when they're on titles i've been eyeing up for a while... Did anyone else take advantage of the deals?

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
This is one of the reasons Steam can kick so much ass. You could game for quiet a while on a reasonable budget, that's for sure :D

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
Agreed. I have been eyeballing Burnout Paradise for a while but have had to put a leash on myself because I know I just wouldn't have the time to play.