Staff member
Yeah :-\

Can't say I felt like cleaning up first :S

I'll do it on a day I feel not-so-lazy.

Jakal

Tech Monkey
DarkSynergy said:
Who has a sword? I mean really?!?

I-I have a sword.. and a katana.. A Winchester .308 rifle, 2 airsoft pistols, a BB pistol and bb/pellet rifle 750+fps.. an assortment of knives.. and.. a stuffed Alf doll. Beware! :p

Jakal

Tech Monkey
ALF FTW!

Nice rifle....308s are nice.

Yeah Alf was about the only thing I watched on tv when I was little.. Well besides cartoons. When it was over I went and played with my Legos.

Here's a pic of the <a href= "http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs204&d=06301&f=gunny4.jpg">rifle</a>. It was made in 1967. 4 round clip one in the chamber. Working on getting a different scope.

madstork91

The One, The Only...
I like alf...

Im not really that big into guns personally. But knives... 00ooo. I mean this card gets me all excited. Does it come with a handle to quickly snap that blade on? That would save loads of time for the post lan party masacre!

Thanks Rob.

I know everyone will be pleasantly surprised, that the K blade that is our heatsink can actually be used for a self-defense weapon too! (just kidding).

But I do hope we surprise the world with our performance!

Tytus

(by the way, I also know/believe that routers can cause problems... other things too (like 512MB of Ram!)...
we are sponsors of a website http://www.endlagnow.org that is dedicated to trying to help people diagnose their 'real' bottlenecks: which is often an antiquated Video card (Client Lag) or maybe low memory... in many cases Killer can help: but they might consider upgrading their memory first! (and the guys at ELN keep me honest on that!)

Tytus

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
Tytus,

I am looking forward to getting the Killer NIC in house to test out. I know a thing or two about networks so I am looking forward to seeing how the Killer KIC addresses the common problems in gaming today.

madstork91

The One, The Only...
Hmm i wonder what his website would have thought about my 300 something mb of rdRam machine that only went obsolete really in the last few months...

Edit: Oh and tydus... I was wondering, What's your stand on alf?

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Just an update on this.

We never received a card even though we were promised one since the very beginning. I think that speaks for itself.

Tis all.