Just got my 3700+ in

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
well, the title says it all does it not?

Just got my CPU in and will have the DFI nF4 Ultra-D in on monday and by the first week of October, I will have a shiny 7800GTX in as well. I am looking forward to getting the CPU up and going and seeing just how high I can OC the bitch. I am shooting for 2.8 but 2.6 will be the sweet spot I believe.

Keep your eyes peels as there will be a review of the chip shortly.

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
Awesome man! I have to call you out as a liar though because there is no GTX, only a GT....you lieing liar.

Capt. Howdy

Obliviot
Well Dark, after browsing this site, this thread immediatly got my attention.
Although talking to yourself can be quite amusing and fun, i'd also like to know what set up you are running you.

And more importantly even, what kind of AQMscores are you getting?

It's swiebert by the way...got a little tired of a screenname no one overseas can pronounce so i decided to change it.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Lol. Not the first time Dark has talked to himself I'm sure.

Welcome to the forums Capt!

Capt. Howdy

Obliviot
Rob Williams said:
Lol. Not the first time Dark has talked to himself I'm sure.

Well, in the time i have known him now it certainly hasn't been the first time.......................................j/k

And thanks for the welcome Rob, it's highly appreciated!

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
Aww, just trying to spark up the forums. If that comes at the expense of my sanity, so be it :D Good to have you around again Swiebert!

On aquamark3, I am getting about 77K which isnt to shabby. Tightened up my RAM timings and closed all background programs. The highest I have gotten with this machine is 91.5K. That makes me very happy. Should I be lucky and get a second GT, then 100K is my goal. Keep in touch bud, its good to see you around in a forum environment!