Joker or Gravity?

Altrus

Coastermaker
I can't decide!
I know one thing, I'm buying Batman:Arkham Asylum the first day its out but I have a dilema...

I can either buy it for the PS3 and play as the Joker for a lot of the missions, which isn't that much, but I do love the Joker....
or for the PC and have PhysX, which is also great.....

Anyone have any opinion on this?

Doomsday

Tech Junkie
Buy em both! heheee!

PC version for me ofcourse. It looks really good, hope its as good in gameplay. The thing which will put it to the ground will be controls, lets see how they work!

go for the cheaper one and play the other one at a friends or summat and enjoy em both!

Last edited:

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
I am not at all familiar with this title, but for me, I tend to jump to the console very quickly if it's a platform-type game. If it's an FPS, racer or something similar, I'll use the PC. Really hard decision though, I can see the dilemma!

Altrus

Coastermaker
I am not at all familiar with this title, but for me, I tend to jump to the console very quickly if it's a platform-type game. If it's an FPS, racer or something similar, I'll use the PC. Really hard decision though, I can see the dilemma!

I used too do that for two reasons, the controller and the portability of the console....

but then I bought a logitech controller and since I bought my lab top neither of those have been a problem....